Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cold and Bored at Home

These days, i've been staring at the computer more than i even look at my own hands... i've been seriously bored at home and i'm out of Anime to watch... Most of my friends had started their college classes and some are working their asses out (this applies to only SOME who are working.. ahem =.=) and i'm staying at home like a princess looking at the pc the whole day and find myself standing, doing nothing...

I also noticed that this would probably go on for another 2 months before i get my result and really get my college classes started...

The only thing i can look forward to is my cousin sister coming to our house every weekend to stay over.. she just moved in to Sunway Hostel so we're nearer to each other... quite happy about it because over the years i only get to see her during the holidays...

My driving lessons are getting fun (no, i did not bang nor crash nor hit anything or what-so-ever) but it only last for 2 hours max per lesson...

Miao abandon me and got herself a job in Bt. Tinggi Jusco and Fish went and slack in her dad's office (she getting paid for this.. annoying.. =.=")... my bro started his school term (not that i'm bothered about it but at least he's occupied in something)

I wanna get a job but my mum won't let.. ah wells...

Either my fats are failing to keep me warm and are just useless or is it just cold these days?? it has been raining and everytime i sit in the living room, watching some drama, i would shiver from the cold.. the fan power was in no.1 for crying out loud.. that's like the lowest level it can go..

Cold... Cold.. Cold... *shivers*

No comments: