Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Owww, my hands!

Every year, i'll wake up on the first day of school... being the lazy ass in the house, the littole voice in my head will go "Oh man... School.." =.=... this year on the other hand, i woke up with half excitement in my body... "YAY! School!... and the other half? Well, i haven't gotten over my laziness in the morning...

So, yesterday was the first day of school... not for me though... but i went to school anyways... Why??? well, it's the reason my arms are hurt... hahahaha... went over to school to distribute the magazine as a former Editorial Board member... Bunny came along too... Along with Kit Teng, Kok Yen and Brinda (our boss)... ahhh... all old members of MGS...

So we had to arrange the mag according to the classes... KY did the paperwork while our boss disappeared to the Primary school bookshop... Helping her aunt out...

KT, Bunny and myself had to carry all the form 5 of class '08 to the EB (Editorial Board) room for storage... and where's the EB room?? o yea... it was on the 2nd floor in our tallest building in MGS... man... those flight of staircases... we dropped dead when we finally reach... well, not literally.. we just pant real loud... gosh... my back ached when i got to the top... now my arms hurts...

That's the price for not exercising during the holidays..

Soon after that, KT disappeared as well.. she was off to her music class... i dont know which instrument though... she has so many... swt... =.=" KY then ran off to do some paperwork i guess and Pn. Farina (EB teacher) wasn't in the room either...

So left me and Bunny... when i was doing my job, that rabbit showed me some FMA video on Burger Kings... stupid thing was so funny till it distracted me from my work... haiz.....

o wells...

No comments: