Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cautious on the Road

This happened a week ago but i'm gonna blog about it.. it's probably a good WARNING to those who are like me, just started driving and just got the P license in their hands...

A week ago my aunt and uncle came down to Klang for the weekends... My aunt gotta go to KLIA to take a plane to Kota Kinabalu for a holiday trip.. my uncle sent her there while my cousins, bro, my mum and I went to church..

On the way to the church, my mum's phone rang..

Mum : Hello?? Ah yes, Tuck Sung (my unc)...
Others : *silence* o.o???
Mum : uh huh.. HA?! You met in an accident?!
Others : O.O!!!
Mum : You're alright? oh.. your fine..
Others : *sigh of relieve*
Mum : *puts down phone* Your dad met in an accident so i'm gonna drop you all in church and go get ur yee cheong (my dad) and go to him (my unc)
Others : *nods head*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And so we went to church and Pastor's wife, aunt Jane prayed for my unc.. man... it was such a shocking news... it was only 8.30 in the morning for crying out loud!!

So when we got home, we got the story from the poor victim himself... this was what happened..

  • Uncle drving at 90 kmph in the SLOW lane (relax driving) since it was EARLY morning
  • he heard a LOUD bang and the nect thing he knew it, his car was spinning...
  • LUCKILY, his car hit a cement divider and came to a stop.. he look up to the other car.. it was flying and flipping!!
  • My uncle look out for the driver and fortunately, the guy who was a malay (not discriminating!!) crawled out from his car which was then, scrap metal..
My uncle had his head wounded and end up with 2 stitches... According to the reckless driver, he was sleepy... my uncle said he was actually driving at least 150kmph... what an excuse..

My uncle's car needs MAJOR repair while the other car is indeed.. SCRAP METAL.. i'm not being mean but i kinda find the part when Joyce says "it's scrap metal" funny...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The scrap metal WAS a Myvy.. owh.. this is probably a tip for you if you're reading... Even though the car flipped a few rounds, the air bag of the car DID NOT pop out... i repeat.. DID NOT POP OUT!!

my uncle's view was 3 rounds but when my unc was spinning, that car was probably already flipping..Image Hosted by ImageShack.us.. so imagine... so if it's possible, you should think twice about that car... i think it's only that car... btw, the malay guy was driving a 2 month old Myvy car...

i guess that's it... but before i go..

For those of you who drive,
PLEASE BE CAREFUL ON THE ROAD!!
BE SAFE!!

You might never know what will happen..

PEACE OUT!!!

No comments: