Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm Back!!!

FIRST OFFF... I wanna really apologise for the LLOONNG delay of updating this blog.. i hope those who're reading previously are still with me... sniff...

Now, i'm back and hope my mood won't change to not blogging until my college days starts...

anyways, the post..

Well, for the past 10++ years, there was this hotel that was built in Klang town... Gold Course Hotel.. I have never step a foot, heck, not even 10 meters from it.. so.. *shrugs*..

My parents, and if you actually believe me, my bro went in before for a wedding dinner there once... it was held there... i was... somewhere... i cant really remember where I was and the reason for not attending that dinner... huh...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Anyways, usually, this conversation will pop out once in a while when we're at Klang Town..

Me : Mum, all my life i've stayed in Klang.. it's SO not right i've never step foot in that hotel..
Mum : Your living in Klang.. Why do you wanna stay in a hotel when you have a house here??
Me : Huh... *shrugs*

and so this conversation was actually long forgotten since it's been a long time since i went into Klang Town.. there's the stupid massive jam keeping us from going in.. well, we can actually go there but the idea to be stuck in the jam for a few frigging minutes just gives me headache..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My aunt from Ipoh got a conference in that hotel.. and because of her high ranking position, she got a suite with a queen size bed and a single bed... well, cant be called a suite.. more to like a room with more bed.. what more can you expect ehhh???

I actually joked about going with her to just stay in the hotel for a night since she's all alone in the big room... To my suprise, she agreed...

Joyce came along with me and yesterday we jolly went to the hotel and stayed a night... errrr... can't say it was fun cause all we did there was watch American Next Top Model on tv...

went breaky in the morning at a local store near the hotel and went back to watch StarDust (and Fishie, it was NICE!!) i laughed my head off most of the time.. dude.. the lines were sarcastic...

And... that's it...

No comments: