Sunday, February 3, 2008

Gong Xi Fa Chai Preparation...

ok... chinese new year is coming... my mum is panicking because we havent decorate the house yet... she only did the shopping for clothes and materials to cook (she bought alot... gonna gain weight during chinese new year)... so the cleaning and decorating started today.. i decorated the plant (fake)... and my mum took down the little table from upstairs and we made a little Chinese New Year corner in our house... look...

the little... well, not so little table was decorated wid oranges and some gold... along wid some greeting cards...

and the large fake plant was decorated entirely by me, myself and i...


hehehe... nice ya? if you think its not nice, no necessary comments are needed... well, i even cleared my room... rearranged my books and all my anime cds... my mum set a competition and the participant (which was forced to be) : me and my brother... the prize : RM20...

she set this competition with the money as a prize because she know we wont clean our room and instead of screaming on top of her voice, she offered this instead... i didnt really put my heart into this competition... my brother did the cleaning because he's a money minded person... =.=" but of course, i clean my room today cuz i didnt have anything to do... in the end when she checked the 2 nicely packed and cleaned room, i told my brother she cant make up her mind who's the winner cuz both of us are her children.. she dont want to be unfair... i was right... in the end, she declare both winners and decided to give RM 15 each...

No comments: