Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tagged

Was tagged by Me, The Human and Plastics... answering the simple questions... you can do it too...


5 things found in my bag (Schoolbag is the only bag I can think of):
1 - Textbooks
2 - Exercise books
3 - Pencil case
4 –Note book
5 - Calculator


5 things found in my wallet
1 – The school badge (don’t ask)
2 – Identification card
3 - Calendar
4 – group photos when we went to Melaka for a trip
5 - name stikers


5 favourite things in my room
1 - The Bible
2 - Storybooks
3 - Bolsters
4 – My collection of Manga (comics)
5 – My collection of Anime


5 things I always wanted to do
1 – Take a trip to Japan
2 – Take a trip to Korea
3 – To eat unlimited sushi (till I get bored of it)
4 – Watch all the Anime ever produced
5 – Take my mum around the world


5 things I'm currently into
1 - The Bible
2 - The storybook I'm currently reading
3 – ANIME!!!
4 – The new car
5 – my last year in school


List out the top 5 presents you wish for
1 – My family, always healthy
2 – Anime.. lots and lots of anime
3 – Books and BOOKS!!
4 – Stop all animal cruelty!!
5 – An iPod


The person who tagged you is: Owner of Me, The Human and Plastics

Your 5 impressions of him/her:
1 – A bookaholic
2 – Sarcastic
3– A good friend
4 – A bookaholic and
5 – A bookaholic


Most memorable things he/she has give/done to you:
First to leave a comment on my blog (hahahah)


If he/she becomes my lover, you will:
It’ll be impossible because we’re of the same gender


If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
I accidentally ruin a book she lent to me


Pass the quiz to 5 people that you wish to know how they feel about you
1 - My Mother
2 - My Cousin, Joyce
3 – Teressa
4 – Kiki
5 - You

No comments: