Tuesday, February 5, 2008

New Car for the New Year...

Well, the new car finally arrived.. hehehehe... to me, its actually nothing... its a happy occation but i have no idea why my whole family is so excited (especially my mum, the owner of de car).. i'm just... normal... not excited, not jumping up and down... jz happy for my mum...




i guess de pics are a little blurr... its dark outside and i was using night mode... grrrr.... anyway... here's de car...


nice?? shiny?? hehehehehe... well now my "twin", the Honda can finally rest and only will be used when my mum goes to golf every Sunday... my mum said she'll fix whatever problem there is on the Honda and then, pass it on to me... i'll be driving my "twin"... ( for those who are blurr and have no idea why i call the Honda my "twin", please refer to older post to understand )

No comments: