Saturday, July 4, 2009

17 Again



Watched Seventeen Again with Joyce on last Tuesday, right after my Movies mid term test.. went to Pyramid for the first time after college.. yes, even though SEGi is near Sunway Pyramid, i don;t frigging go there everyday after college... niways... i thought this show was gonna be just "okay" to me since most Zac Efron's shows aren't that interesting to me..

Man, was I wrong.. This show was a little different from his other movies.. and this time, he looks better, hotter and more neat... lol..

Joyce and i went to buy the tickets for 1.45pm show at 11.30am.. so there's like 2 hours before we enter the cinema... went to eat lunch at Carl's Junior.. i love their fries.. and walked around a little... and finally.. when we're kinda tired of walking around because Pyramid is no longer an alien place to me,we sat down and camwhore!!!!
I have no idea what was Joyce was trying to do...

These are just 2 photos... de rest are in her phone camera.. LOL

No comments: