Tuesday, July 28, 2009

3 Weeks Semester Break!!

I'm on holiday people... so call me/sms me and make appointments if you need before i start my next horrifying semester.. lol... *ahem*

Today everyone in college kept asking me what am i going to do during the 3 weeks semester break.. seriously, i kinda lost count on how many people asking.. usually my schoolmates don't ask... so when they ask, my brain came up with nothing...

So the answer was "what comes comes lahhh"... but i'm really hoping to catch up with my buddies.. soooooooo...

Fishie, Miao, Bunny, Kiki, Audrey, Kit Teng, Shen Shen!!
Let us all go on a date together gether!!! i miss the load of you "lame ass" people!!

Tomorrow's plan is... go Red Box with mah college buddies.. weeeeeeee... first time to a karaoke place.. i know... heck, this is what you get when you lived in Klang your whole life with your parents under control on where you go and have the impression that karaoke is a night event...

......

Niways... cant wait for it tomorrow... hehehehehe... i wanna check the place out and it's my first outing with my college frenz... weeeeeeeeee...

Plan to watch Harry Potter on Thursday with Joyce... whoever wanna join, feel free to ask me... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

PEACE OUT!!

No comments: