Monday, July 13, 2009

Loads of Crap

Greeting from college!! LOL.. I am now in the college library/study place and the wifi here is BRILLIANT.. luuuuu~~~ Class was canceled today.. i'm so frigging pissed.. i've never had a class cancel on me before.. so now i have nothing to do in college so i have decided to crap a few things here since i'm bored and i need to keep this blog a little more alive...

One good thing about SEGi College is that there's a study place for students to study and the place has an anti-sound glass at the entrance... so basically, the study place can't hear anything from outside and people outside can't hear anything from the inside.. ahhhhh... so peaceful.. LOL..

but then again, inside the bunch of students tend to talk among themselves.. only the library is the sole place that has NO noise at all except flipping pages of books... hehehe... cool no???

i'm seriously crapping my ass out here... i'm sooo bored... I had COMM290 quiz today.. i have no idea there was a quiz.. i only get to know when i was on the bus with Winnie and she told me.. i was kinda scared cuz forst, it contains 10%.. gosh...

THEN, i ran through her notes like mad... and in the end, the quiz was based on one movie called 10 Things I Hate About You.. basically.. i was shocked and... i did miserably in it.. reason?? we were suppose to note down the answer based on this movie.. now.. the problemm???

when i was answering question 1, answer to question 2 flashed right on the screen.. so as i wrote de answer for question 2, answers for question 3 went by and it was gone.. i was stunted.. i have NO IDEA!! so.. i think i failed this quiz miserably.. URGH!!!!

Everyone's studying in this room.. i think i'm the only one playing Bejeweled right now.. =.=" seriously.. LOL

4 comments:

Kok Yen, Staci Tan said...

the library glass is sound proof? didn't know and didn't realize..hahaha

Foon Yoong said...

Ohhh... when de SEGi guy was giving my mum and de family a tour around the college, he told us one..

Kok Yen, Staci Tan said...

Oh..there was no tour for me...the person didn't want to bother me...she said go tour yourself..my sister and i stoned in front of her

Foon Yoong said...

LOL!!! hahahaha... my whole family was there ma... cuz we planned to go somewhere else after that.. so my unc, aunt, mum, dad, me and my cousins went around SEGi.. LOL!!!