Sunday, November 25, 2007

Mourned, shopped and watched tv..

They came and went.. i don't know what happened in the concert.. nor have i heard how great it was.. in case any of you reading this is blurr, i'm talking about DBSK.. refer to last post please.. thank you..

But the newly opened Jusco in Bukit Tinggi was great.. i've walked for about 2 hours and covered only 10% of it.. hahaha.. 2 hours means from 8.30 pm till 10.30 pm.. yes.. late alright.. we were all delaying time cuz my Chemistry class ended at 6.45 pm and my mum refuse to have dinner there so time was spent for cooking and dinner.. then we're off..

When we reached the mall, we found ourselves in a crowded mall.. there were so many people... i was squished among the people and my mum gotta hold my hand so i won't get lost.. ok fine.. i'm exaggerating.. we were not that desperate but there was a lot of people..

Went home n my mum went to bed but i stayed up till 3 am watching House.. my dad said i scared him when i talked to him in the early hours of the day.. i couldn't believe what i was hearing at first.. you see.. the tv was still on.. it must mean that someone in the house is awake.. sheesh.... =.=" n i woke up 11.30 am today.. yawnz.. still sleepy but hungry.. gonna look for food now.. hehehe..

1 comment:

Justine said...

I went to the new JJ today. It was terribly boring for my first time! There was only one bookshop -POPULAR. And it was overly crowded. Hehe. Hopefully it'll be better the next time I go there.