Friday, November 30, 2007

The Old Machine

My dad dug out an old digital organiser in his room 2 days back and bought a new battery for it as it was abandoned in the cold drawer for many years.. i don't know how long but i didn't like it.. he came back with it from KL, he passed it to me to set the date, time and country.. and so i explored that thing and 30 minutes has passed and i have absolutely NO IDEA how the stuff works.. so i returned it back to my dad telling him i don't know how it works.. he gave me a disappointed look.. guiltiness filled my soul as i walk away..


after a few hours later, he came to me and ask me to give it another try.. i can't say no so i agreed.. that happened at night so i went up to my bedroom and lay on my bed and cracked my head open to solve the problem.. believe me.. time flew by and i nearly throw it out of my bedroom window and be done with it.. thinking hard, if i did that, I'm unable to come out with an excuse if he finds that horrible machine at the back of our house on the next day.. I'll be in trouble..i didn't even bother handing it to my brother as he would take less than 5 minutes to look at it before giving up.. so back to square one..


After some time, i found the solution.. the "shift" button and it saved my head form exploding.. i happily gave it back to my dad.. a single word of "thanks" that came out from his mouth took my guiltiness away and i was off to bed..

No comments: