Thursday, November 29, 2007

Telephone Line got Cut

2 days ago i manage to wake up at 8.30 am.. Today i failed to wake up early as i slept at 3 am.. read a book.. woke up at 11.20 again instead.. I got out of my bed, brushed my teeth, washed my face and went down stairs heading to the pc.. no need for breakfast.. it will soon be lunch.. hahaha.. thinkin to go online but my heart got an attack instead.. ermm.. well, not heart attack.. or i wouldn't be here posting this.. i just got a shock.. why? because i was afraid that the modem is the problem.. there was no dial tone and i've experienced once before.. i know my mum will take this opportunity to say its a good thing that it's broken cuz i won't spend much time on the pc.. but i still gotta tell her so i picked up the house phone and started dailing.. the usual "tut tut tut" didnt come but a recorded voice was heard..

"talian telefon anda telah dihentikan untuk sementara. sila hubungi...."

and there it was.. the problem so i text messaged my mum to call and ask her.. "mum, did you pay the phone bill?" she reply yes and i told her everything.. so she called up telecom and it appears that my mum was actually forgotten to pay last month's bill so she wanted wait for November bill so she can pay the sum together but they cut our line before the november bill came.. =.="

o well, at least my mum had solved the problem and i'm back online!! hahaha.. my brother was at the PS2 playing and couldn't care less about the crisis of not having the line and my dad was not informed because my mum and i thought it wasn't neccesary.. hahaha..

No comments: