Monday, December 8, 2008

And thus, the HOLIDAYS begins

Excluding the Appendicitis attack i had, now my holidays is officially on... i had my nails painted black and i have no idea wen it'll come off... ahahaha... walked the whole day in Sunway Pyramid on last Saturday and watched a movie with my friends... hahahaha... that's only the first step i guess... what to do next??

List of things i need to do the next 3 months:

  • Do something about my hair
  • Lose weight ( my mum said so )
  • Watch more movies with my friends
  • Look out for college courses and plan ahead
  • Go Genting and play there
  • Experience high speed roller coster
  • Bungee jump!!! (if possible)
  • More books and anime

and that's about it i guess... might add though... ahhh... hope i can accomplish these... it's alot to do... hahahaha....

No comments: