Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Random Things

First off... i appologise for not updating so often... i just don't have anything to post though... been stuck at home playing games on the PS and nothing more.. can't really blog on things i've done in a day though... it would just make my blog into my personal journal... hahahaha...

So here are updates about me...

  • i passed my Undang (driving theory) test...

honestly speaking... i didn't really study on this test.. XP went for the most longest and boring lecture of my life for 5 hours in the institute with Miao (Teressa)... it was horrible... i cant even keep my eyes open... but i manage to grab whatever the lecturer was talking about... i dunno about Miao though...

that was on Tuesday... so our instructor told us we can pick the date to sit for the test... me and Miao decided to have it on Saturday... and for 3 days... all i did was play... =.=" except on Friday though... i read the book for a while only to throw it aside after half an hour later... i tried the cd the instructor gave... the passing mark was 42/50...

Saturday came... i did the colour test and the sight test... passed with ease... the theory part... well, that's just the difficult part...=.=" Miao went out 15 minutes after the test was done... i guessed she studied hard... i couln't take any risks... so i spent longer time in the test... rechecked everything, making sure that i didn't do any mistake...

I was shaking when i clicked the 'finish' button... the reason?? not because i need to resit for the test... i think it's because the instructor told me that of all his MGS students, not one of them fail... i was afraid to be the first and i don't wanna go through the 5 hours lecture again...

i passed in the end... swt...

  • I dyed and highlighted my hair

okok... the colour are dark blonde and copper highlights... at first my mum said only one colour... then the saloon lady said that only have to pay 30 bucks extra to do 2 colours... so might as well go for the 2 colours with a free hair treatment... i didn't know about the free hair treatment though... hahahaha... i just wanted to colour my hair...

  • Christmas shopping??

Well, i followed my mum to Christmas shopping... she brought but i haven't done mine yet... haiz... still in pending... i need to go out... bah... suppose to go midvalley with my friends but my mum said i can't go... o wells... another day at home with the game machine... yay?? T.T

i guess that's all... chao....

No comments: