Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas to all that's reading this post... hehehehe... 25th of December, a day to remember.. wahahaha... got it from Disney... anyway, this year Christmas ain't different from others... there's the food, the Christmas tree and presents...

Today my family and i crashed into my aunt's house in Damansara... well, she has 3 active kids who turns out to have lots of present in their home... hahahaha... i was looking at their presents... kinda jealous though.. hehehe.. as we grow older, our amount of present decreses... so i commented...

Me : Wow yee (i call my aunt that), there's a lot of presents around.
Aunt : Yea cuz all my friends came last night. The kids actually opened half of it yesterday.

Me : O.O


And that just proved that they had lots of presents...



I know i said there are 3 active kids but one, the youngest was taking an afternoon nap when we arrived... errr... he notified us that he's awake by crying a few minutes later... =.="


so got bored after eating and decided to burn some fats, brother and i went for a stroll in the apartment park downstairs... equipped with a pool... so here's what happened...





WHY????


That's why... he took 2 sip of red wine and half cup of orange juice (took from a big bowl) whom my uncle said it contained little bit of vodca and brandy... and he got high... how useless.. hahahahahahah... it's his first time drinking liquor... so he said... "I'm not inserting anymore alcohol into my body!!"

Funny thing is, when we (me and my bro) eyed on the orange juice, my mum actually said that if we take in too much alcohol as kids, we'll get brain damage. (it isn't true, is it?).. standing behind her was a doctor which is a friend of my aunt's... She looked at my mum with wide eyes... my bro and i laughed out loud...

If it was true, den an alcoholic fren of mine would have gotten her brains all damaged... o wells, it's corrupted anyways... it wouldn't make any difference... wahahahaha... :P

No comments: