Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Appendicitis (Appendix)

Yes, as stated above I have (though no idea how) Appendicitis... trust me, it wasn't pretty... and as i said, i have no idea how i even get it... like parents would always tell their hyperactive kids:

"Don't jump after taking your food... you'll get appendix!!" and after food, we would always try not to jump so often, afraid of getting some sort of pain out elderly describe... sometimes, they could make things sound REALLY scary...

but honestly.. as a teenager who just finished her SPM, i'm pretty lazy.. i didn't bounce around my house after i've taken my meal so getting Appendicitis was somewhat... Surprise... =.=" even my mum was shocked and wondered why i have Appendix... swt...

Anyway, here's some painful experiences i've undergo before getting the annoying inflammation... it could be useful... to err... some of you who haven't had it yet...

  1. First, it started with Gastric pain in the middle of the night at 2 a.m at the right side of my abdomen (then again, it could be broad daylight for some)
  2. In search of 24 hours clinics which proved to be useless according to some people i know.. yes, that doc didn't cure me... he made the pain worst in fact... T.T by the end of it, it was 5 a.m
  3. Bear the horrible Gastric pain and vomited for another 3 hours before my mum's office panel clinic opened which was at 8 something a.m.. Gave me a jab at my butt and wala... my gastric problem is solved...
  4. Went home, happy with the pain relieve but woke up feeling nauseatic and vomited again... (a lot of vomiting in the process)
  5. Got chucked to Subang Jaya Medical Centre (SJMC) and did some tests.. the pain already shifted from right to left side of my abdomen...
  6. Got sent to the operating theater at 10 something...

and that's a rap...

and so, when i saw my mum again, she showed me a picture of my appendix.. i ain't gonna post it here cuz my scanner is out and i dun wanna scare some of you people away... the doc even gave me a dvd to watch the whole process ^^

wanna thank my parents who tirelessly sent me here and there and those who cared and sent text messages cuz i was seriously BORED out of my mind in the hospital and my relatives who came and visited me... ^^

For now, i'm recuperating so for a week, my mum said i'm banned from going out with friends... hehehehe... i have a few tricks up my sleeves that might just get me out of the house to hang with my homies... I missed you people!! (blah... u know who you are)

2 comments:

Phish said...

Hey, i tot i posted one here?

Foon Yoong said...

u told me to delete u dong dong... wat la... nvm... i'm leaving this alone