Friday, December 12, 2008

Stuck

I'm now hooked to this game in Facebook.. yes, Pet Society.. i have no idea why i'm even hooked to it... Must be the race competition... hahahaha... That's why i've been updating my Facebook so often nowdays...

Apart from going out with my friends, honestly, this holiday's kinda boring... Sometimes I found myself standing at the hallway doing nothing, thinking what to do next but nothing came up... now, why izzit that we don't have time when we were schooling??? hmmmm... weird no??

My bro's going off to Ipoh for a camp... Originally i was suppose to tag along but because i looked like i nearly died wen i had Appendix, my mum canceled my place in the camp... Though i can run, jump and be hyper but too bad my place was canceled... Sad..

So once again. i'm stuck in Klang.. i bet my mum would whip something up... hahahaha... Stuck at home ain't fun... *sigh*

No comments: