Wednesday, December 12, 2007

All Mine?? =.="

Well, haven't update anything here for awhile.. kinda busy hogging the PC and the PS2 for games.. haha.. yea.. my bro went to Penang for a Youth Camp with my cousin 2 days ago and will be staying in Ipoh till my cousin's family comes down to Klang for Christmas.. Well, he off in camp and i finally have the PS2 and PC to my own.. i can freely play whichever i want.. My brother who's a PS addict always hog the PS causing me to feel sorry for the PS after long hours of working and not play it.. after a few hours when it has rested enough, i will approach it again only to find my dearest brother playing it AGAIN.. Can u feel my pain???!!!



so now i'm playing to my heart's content.. before my dear brother comes back in a weeks time and conquer it again.. hahaha..


One more thing.. i manage to bake a cake.. I MEAN IT!! I baked the cake from flour + eggs + some other ingredients.. and surprisingly it turned out pretty good.. not bad for a first try.. hahaha.. look..


i noe it looks a little off but at least it taste nice.. hahaha... dat's my hand btw.. cutting it.. hehehe..

No comments: