Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I SURVIVED!!


Yummy curry puffs



Yes.. as u can see the title above, i'm very much alive.. Know why i'm proud of it? its because after a packet of nasi lemak for breakfast at 9 am, i have not taken anything except 2 curry puffs for lunch until dinner at 9 pm.. yess.. i had nothing but 2 curry puffs for 12 hours and that's what the picture is all about..

Now u must be wondering.. why only 2 miserable curry puffs and nothing else? well, my "akak" was in my grandma's house taking care of her.. when i said Akak, i meant the Indonesian maid my mum had hired for the past 4 years.. i'm the only daughter.. ok, back to the main topic.. so my akak wasn't here to cook lunch.. my mum was at work and my dad out with his friends, me and my brother are home alone.. usually, i will have the pleasure of hunting ingredients (magee mee plus some other stuff) to cook.. but today i was lazy and decided to "puasa"..

My dad came home but i did not expect him to cook.. i dun think he knows to cook anything at all except rice.. and my mum came home late because my aunt had came down from Damansara to visit my grandma and my mum need to fetch my akak back from my grandma.. fated, the two sisters (i mean my mum and aunt if ur blurr) probably chatted for an hour because my mum did not come back until 8.30 pm.. AND DID NOT COME BACK WITH DINNER!!!
She spent half an hour cooking and gobbled down the food like a hungry lioness.. ok, i'm joking.. i ate with fork and spoon and not hands.. i have table manners.. hehehe.. at guess wat time i ate.. at 9 pm.. is it me or did 9 pm had just become my usual dinner time.. hahaha..

No comments: