Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Lonely

I'm starting to get restless.. probably its because i'm all left alone in Klang while my bro and my cousins are in Ipoh enjoying each other's company.. my mum say i probably miss my brother.. i admit i miss him but not to the extent until i cry at night and shout around the house..


My mum felt i needed the attention.. she said.. "You're a little lonely without your brother here to fight with you".. i just say no and made a few noises to keep her side tracked.. in other words, she misses his screams and his rantings.. =.="... we survived the whole week without him basically.. went shopping for Christmas presents and ate in some nice Japanese restaurant.. we even changed the appearence of the dining table..


I'm still having my pleasure by able to monopoly the ps and pc and enjoying the peace in the house but it'll soon end when my brother and my cousin with her family comes down to Klang for Christmas.. well, in a way they're coming means the end to my boredom too i guess.. or.. at least i hope so.. haha.. and a Christmas buffet is coming my way too.. weeeeee......


Time flies.. 2007 is going and gone... in less de half a month, 2008 arrives and i'm like.. 11 months away from SPM.. oh no.. its bad...

No comments: