Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


8 hours ago, we (my mum, bro and i) left home and gathered in my grandmother's house for christmas dinner.. Everyone in the family from Klang to Ipoh will gather there every year to celebrate Christmas.. we arrived at 4 p.m in our grandmother's house.. if ur wondering where was my dad, he said he'll come later.. my aunt from PJ arrived late for the occation but we spared her as the dinner hasn't started yet.. for the time to fly by, my cousins and my bored uncle watched the tv.. my mum and I on the other hand sneaked out to buy the remaining Christmas present.. we rushed to the mall and bought the presents and came back with a Christmas cake too.. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED...

We came back and my mum hurried to wrap the presents.. still waiting for my aunt, my cousins and i played chor tai di to pass the time.. then, my aunt arrived with her 2 toddler kids.. one carrying a doll and one carrying a remote control car.. yes, as you can guess, a girl and a boy both age of 4 and 7 respectively.. they were noisy.. hahaha.. my cousin, Joyce got hurt because one of dem jumped on her legs.. hahahah..

The thing about Christmas this year is that is not very exciting anymore.. when i was younger, i used to really excited to open presents and jump around.. right after dinner, my cousins, my bro and i were always asking our parent... " When can we open the presents??" now, we didn't even twitch.. instead, we find the cards in front of us mattered more than the presents.. there are less presents to open as they are unwrapped (because we know what some of them are giving us so it's only gonna waste present papers) and the excitement isn't there anymore.. besides.. i've grown up.. i have dropped the idea of presents and Santa being Christmas anymore.. its about remembering our Savior, Jesus came to Earth.. that is what Christmas is all about..

Tomorrow we'll have a feast on a Christmas buffet.. hahaha.. so happy... i'm gonna eat and eat and eat.. muahahahaha...

No comments: