Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas and Compass



Yesterday my mum and I went to the Bukit Raja Jusco.. Its been a month since we last step a foot there since the Bukit Tinggi Jusco is nearer to my home.. My mum wanted to take me to watch a movie (Bukit Tinggi Jusco's cinema isn't open yet.. how lame..).. Its her saying again about how lonely I am because my brother haven't return home from Ipoh yet.. Our original plan was to watch "I am Legend", a movie starring Will Smith.. but when we reached the ticket booth, it was sold out except a seat at the front.. we didn't buy that ticket because we'll end up having pain in the neck for looking up at the screen for 2 1/2 hours.. we bought tickets to watch "The Golden Compass" instead.. we bought the last 2 seat that was at the back.. how lucky..



We had about approximately 1 1/2 hours till the movie starts.. so we did a little shopping for the time to pass.. we ate dinner and talked about old artist like Abba, Elvis, The Beetles and the list goes on.. i admit their songs are nice.. Recently I'm downloading Christmas songs.. i'm in the Christmas mood and so are a lot of people this year.. while we walked towards the cinema for the movie, my mum and i saw 4 guys with Santa's hat on their head.. They're probably some promoters or something but it was funny sight.. hahaha..The movie was overall ok only.. it wasn't really exciting nor was the storyline.. i have the book but i didn't finish it as it bores me.. but what i liked about the movie were the animals there.. they're really adorable.. There were little kids screaming in excitement when they saw the bear.. Iorek.. My mum guessed that they probably came to see the bear in action and don't understand a single a thing on what's going on in the movie because i'm blurr too.. =.=" she also said the characters there are better than other fantasy movie which some of the creatures there has an eye or something else that's weird.. I think the Compass is cool.. hahaha.. The scenery in the movie.. Whoa.. its spectacular.. it's really nice.. all the ice glaciers and mountains.. and the open ice land.. so nice...

No comments: