Monday, February 16, 2009

ACED IT!!

WOOTTT!!!! Yesh!! I aced that driving test... weeee...

To be honest, I didn't really slept well yesterday night... was REALLY worried about the road test part... the parking and stuff... it was ok but seriously, the road test was scaring me to the bones... Like i said in the previous post... the round about...

So instructor told me to get ready by 7.30am and he'll pick me up from home to the institute... So as instructed by both my mum and instructor... I am to sleep early... Man, i'm a night person... i can't even sleep unless it's 1am to 2am everyday... and they expect me to sleep at 10.30pm... Haizzz... well, i can sleep but the worry got into me and as usual, i didn't sleep till it was 12 something... Can't blame me for being nervous!!

But my bad... I was reluctant to get up by 6.30am to bath and eat breakfast... my mum broke into the room and told me to get up... i didn't want to move an inch till a text message was recieved (my handphone made sounds that i couldn't ignore).. lazily i reached out for the phone and asking myself "who the heck sends messages this early?!" and it unexpectedly came from Justine... a good luck note plus encouragement brightens up my day... then, i got up from the lousy bed...

So instructor came preciesly at 7.30am... and so i reached there 15 minutes later to find the place packed with students..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I told myself ''It's gonna be a long day" and it was... Dude.. You don't wanna be there... i nearly lost my patience... i mean, who wouldn't if your alone in the exam grounds and arrived at 7.45am only to find your name to be called for the first half of the exam at 9.20am?! gosh... i waited for SOOOOOO long... gee...

so i passed it... though i hated the car that i drove... usually in my instructor's car, i let go of the clutch just a little and the car will move... i was used to it... THEN when i got into the exam car (different car) the car won't move... I placed the gear shaft in the right position properly... there was the care taker embarassed me to the others saying the car won't move if the gear wasn't in place.. honestly, i wasn't stupid but that old fool made me look stupid... only to find out later that i had to lift my clutch higher to make the damn car moved...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

after that, i passed the first half... i looked at my phone... it was about 10am... so i waited for the second half... the road test.. and waited... and waited... and waited...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I felt like screaming... I guess the crowd was just... crowded... it was not until 12pm i got my turn on the wheels... geee... so i did the road test and got 18/20... hehe... i PASSED!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Praise the Lord!! wee... my prayer was answered... phew... now waiting for my P license to come out and then... ngeh ngeh ngeh... i SHALL experiment on my mum's Honda... been waiting for the moment... weeee...

PEACE OUT!!!

No comments: