Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hard and Cold

As usual, Joyce came back to Klang for the weekends... Bah... thing about it is... Usually i'll get jump into the bed with my mummy ^^.. hehehe... but because my dad wasn't feeling better, we can't tell him to sleep downstairs (he has a bed of his own downstairs in his room cuz sometimes he's too lazy to climb up the stairs) and so i was kicked to the floor with a SUPER THIN mattress...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I am in fact a little lazy to type today so i'll just tell you about my mattress incident in points..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us *ahem*

  • Whole night slept from 2am till 7am, i didn't feel a thing (a lil bit but i didn't bother about it)..
  • Mum woke me up at 7am to tell me to sleep on the bed, i refuses thinking my dad would snore...
  • Mum went to work...
  • Woke up at 9am, backache (no, i'm not old, despite my birthday is today) caused by the mattress and sat up, looking at the empty bed... =.="
  • Scolding myself for being stupid and climb up the bed and rest my poor back on the comfortable bed...
  • An hour later, woke up by Joyce who came in yelling for me to wake up but got on the bed and laze around too
  • Asked by Joyce if i could smell "that"... i said no because the air conditioner coldness blocked my nose...
  • then the air conditioner offed and i could smell "that" and asked Joyce, 'is that lunch?' and it was... so i got up...

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
i wanted to sleep longer... ahh wells...

PEACE OUT!!

No comments: