Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tomorrow is the Day

AhhhhHHH!!! Tomorrow is the day... ishk... i'm not really prepared for this... It's my DRIVING EXAM!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Honestly.. This time I don't really know how will I do... i mean... the theory part wasn't that good... I did manage to pass though.. 43/50... for that particular test i didn't reallt study for it... i just did a lot of practices on the pc.. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm not proud of it but, heck, at least i passed it... now for the practical part (the driving), i'm mostly worried about the round about junction... argh... because of the exam route was at the factory site, there are a lot of BIG lorries going around that round about junction... untill now i'm still a little shaky at that part... i can't seem to really get it...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Haiz... i guess all i can do is pray for a nice examiner and i hope he pass me... argh... hope everything goes fine tomorrow... i HAVE to pass... or else my mum's gonna slice my throat...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
ok... i know... i have emoticons in my blog... it's all BIG THANKS to my cousin, Joyce!!! hehehehe... she provided me the emoticons and now i have more live in this blog... weeee... more emoticons to come.. weeee...

1 comment:

cathywo said...

Hi... read your Sweet 18th Birthday post and that's great. Must appreciate this beautiful moments, make full use with meaningful commitments so when you look back as time goes by, left behind is "Happy Moments Chains of Memories" to remember once in a life time. Cheers & keep smiling always. Lots of love always....
Mum 2009