Thursday, February 5, 2009

Rant : Jogging Spot does NOT = Mat Rempit

Yesterday evening was a good day... weee.. the weather was in a good mood and both my mum and I made our way to the fresh aired, open and wide jogging park (taman rakyat)... well... it's been at least 3 years since we step foot in there... things change...

I got down from the car, the first thing i smell was exhaust gas from the cars... yep, the parking lot was outside.. heh... so much for my lungs being healthy... so we went inside and took a walk first before i splint into a jog... not even quarter of the journey around the park, VROOOOOMMMMM. you might wanna take a guess which vehicle that sound belonged to... motorcycles...

Sheesh, these people are getting out of hand.. they, who are mostly know as 'mat rempit' went zooming down the street doing stunts.. they were polluting the sound around the environment and also damaging my delicate ears..

Secretly, i was hoping them noisy people to fall off their bike... this guy did some stunt and my mum asked ''These people performing circus or what?" if it was, well people are watching (heck, it's their fault for creating such uncomfortable noise that i just have to glare at them and hope they would fall off)... so much for the quiet jogging spot, ehhhH?

Situation wasn't very relaxing until we got to the inner part of the jogging park.. thankfully it's quiet, fresh aired and they have really nice shades 'cause there were lots of trees...

Now, my legs are just stiff... I forgot to stretch before i started to run.. that was a mistake.. urgh..

i realise my last 3 posts including this one had been non other than jogging experience... basically, it's the only activity that brightens up my day these days... hahahaha...

No comments: