Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Random Updates


Lookie Fishie ^ ^... haiz... it didn't turn out the way i wanted it to be though... Zero pairs... Youji and Natsuo...

Honestly, half of the time my mind was empty while this picture was processed... However, i can never really draw without music... I gotta have music blasting into my ears to draw... ahh wells...

Ever since i've passed the driving exam, i've nothing to look forward to except my P license and driving my mum's Honda.. Yesterday i decided to crack a joke and see if she allows me to drive a lil bit (more to like a few feet till the end of the road of my neighbourhood)... it was about 7pm or somewhere around that time...

Me : Mum, can i drive just a little bit? i wanna try out the car.
Mum : No! It's late and it's at night.
Me : But you said if i pass you would let me drive..
Mum : Not at night.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No fair!! Haiz... i've gotta get that P license card thingy...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

PEACE OUT!

No comments: