Friday, February 13, 2009

The Boy and his Picture

This is the 2nd post of the day but it is COMPLETELY irrelevant with the post below but it happened on that same day... it's so ironic that i JUST have to post it here... here's a picture...

This was taken by my cousin during my bro's birthday... it was on 1st of January 2009... his 15th birthday... well.. it is my brother up there... and so today he stumble on this picture in my cousin's blog and this, err, conversation took place...

Brother : Hey! That guy looks like me...
Cousin : It IS you larrr...
Me : =.="
Brother : Wah!! My hair was THAT long arrr??
Cousin and Me : =.="

Honestly, I can't believe my bro can't recognize his OWN picture... this is so.... dumb... haiz... o wells... if you look at the cake properly.. the word "dearest" is missing a letter 'T'... hmmmm... wonder which cake shop did we buy that cake from?? ahhhH... Got it... But i won't tell you people.. hehehehe...

No comments: