Friday, February 20, 2009

Midnight Oil

I'm burning one of my unusual midnight oil... not because exams are near... just for the fun of it... if my mum finds out i'm still downstairs, she's gonna kill me... *shivers*

It's one of those nights i'm staying up late for no particular reason (mostly because my mum is sleeping now)... So i'm here, browsing the net (gosh, i feel like i'm just crapping here) and waiting for my eyelids to close just a little.. i'm welcoming sleep anytime now...

Thing about me is that even if i'm not online at this hour, i will at least stay up until 2am in the morning doing other stuff (eg. drawing, reading, yada yada yada) until sleep yells at me to hit the pillow...

Anyways, my mum took me for a test drive on the Honda around the neighbourhood *surprised*... and as expected, i can't hold a grip on the new (old actually) car i'm driving... a little shaky but i guess i'll manage in no time... I've gotta get my P license to really get to the main road...

My mum kept yelling (not literally) instructions in my ears when i drive.. man, i couldn't concentrate... haiz... ahh wells... i guess all parents are like that once their child had JUSt passed her driving exam... i've gotta endure her's next...

Didn't use the emoticon today because i'm extreamly lazy and my bro is threatening to wake my mum up and tell her i'm still online... if he does, i shall be banned from using the computer for at least the next few days...

PEACE OUT!!!

No comments: