Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Jogging + Sweat a Lot = Slim Waist?? O.o

Ok, so it's a few days after the busy days of Chinese New Year.. School has started again and parents back to work.. Joyce, my cousin is back to her hostel and will be back with me during the weekend and the rest of her family went back to Ipoh.. haiz... the house seems so quiet again..

So i planned to carry out my slimming program.. no I'm not on a diet and will starve myself to death.. i was gonna jog around the housing area or the jogging park nearby my house.. heck, not my fault being weight conscious now since I've been getting comments that I'm getting fatter by my parents... =.=" T.T

Stares will be thrown at me if i grab a few extra snacks after dinner or lunch and nasty comments will pierce though my heart... Haizzz.... Then it hit me... i gotta lose some of these fats...

So i told my mum 2 days ago that I'll jog in the mornings after the CNY but being the over protective mother she is (not that I'm complaining.. i love her this way) she said she would accompany me in a jog at the evening... cases like rapists all over Klang town and kidnapped cases really scares her and me.. so i don't mind her company.. (anybody else wanna join??)

But she has a nasty case of fong fei kei (not turning out) when it comes to jogging or any exercise activities she volunteered in her system... haiz... i told her that she better make it this time and she said she would.. though came back yesterday and said that there's midnight prayers and all so she's tired and we end up staying at home... =.="

not that i mind... i know she's tired, being a working mum and all... o wells... we're gonna jog today too... but if it doesn't work out again, gonna bury myself in the internet... guess i gotta wait for the weekends for my cousin... hope not... won't get slim before going to college then... T.T

No comments: